From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:25:42 -0500
Actually, Anne, I raised the genocide definition, after checking it in
the dictionary to make absolutely certain it was correct. And it is.
When you by intent start out to kill members of a particular ethnic
group (in this case whites), you are by definition committing
genocide. Whether you reach the depths of the minor league Hitler, or
the major leaguers Stalin and Mao and Pol Pot, it mattereth not. The
weaseling of "after we are armed, we will kill only white men"
rationale is still by definition genocide.

You would be well advised to heed Tony's advice about how you present
that information. Your clear-cut bias is not commendable, nor is it
education.

Lyle Brownig