From:
Martha Katz-Hyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:09:41 -0500
Henry,

This is a long-overdue "thank you" for pointing out "Find It Virginia"
to the list.  I have already used it several times to find articles
and books for various projects and have also told other friends about
it.  Even for us living nearer to research libraries it's an
invaluable tool for those late nights when you need to do research and
the libraries are closed!

Martha Katz-Hyman