From:
"Childs, Carl (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:25:22 -0400
Sorry - I forgot to "reply to all" with the message below. Yes, we specifically create an interlibrary loan copy of each of these reels so they are available to a wider audience.

These reels are available through the Library's interlibrary loan department. Please see the link at the bottom of the initial email for information on requesting reels.