From:
ELIZABETH RODERICK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:59:24 -0400
Greetings - for more information about Bremo, take a look at the entries
in the Virginia Historical Inventory Project (http://eagle.vsla.edu/vhi) -
try a keyword search on Bremo, or Cocke.  While the reports and images
are not yet available online, there is quite a bit of information
in the record descriptions.  If you find something you need, a hard copy
can be provided until the images are loaded.

One question always leads to another:

In one of the descriptions, Bremo was said to have a "ha-ha" wall around
the main plantation house.

What is a ha-ha wall?

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Roderick                              email ([log in to unmask])
Director, Digital Library Program               email ([log in to unmask])