From:
Camille Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:17:24 -0400
Sorry, Folks.

I forwarded the message below just as it came to me without noticing that it
mentions UVA [where DU is a faculty member] and Christopher Newport
University [a co-sponsor] as well as the Charles Center and Andrews Hall,
both of which are at [moment of respectful silence] the College of William
and Mary.

Andrews Hall, for those of you who know Williamsburg, is located directly
behind Phi Beta Kappa Hall which faces Jamestown Road about a quarter-mile
from its intersection with Boundary St.  Hope this helps.

Camille Wells.