From:
"W. Scott Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:33:04 -0400
Thank you Sara. This helps by eliminating possibilities. This morning, I
learned that the Brookneal Community Building was donated to the Town of
Brookneal by Bruce, but that the library that occupied a section of the
building was not established until 1939. This, combined with Brookneal's
absence from the list in the article, tells me that Bruce funded the
building in another manner.

--
W. Scott Smith, Principal
HistoryTech, LLC

Office: The Piedmont Center, 311 Rivermont Avenue
Mailing: P.O. Box 75, Lynchburg, VA 24505
Mobile 434-401-3995
www.historytech-llc.com