From:
Walter Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 17:48:18 -0000
Dear Scott,

I would start with a comprehensive review of A. E. Dick Howard's
"Commentaries On The Constitution of Virginia"; KFV 2801.A6 H68; Volumes 1
and 2 to determine what issues lay upon the table, why, when, and then
determine and investigate who was involved in them - ("other than poring
through Acts of Asembly one-by-one")

The above addresses your first paragraph only ("good techniques for
researching").

Regards, Ray