From:
"Tarter, Brent (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2016 15:14:51 +0000
I have learned that the Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation's online registration site for the Virginia Forum is on the fritz. When we learn it is back online, Kate Enger Gruber, who is hosting the forum at Jamestown, will alert us.

Brent Tarter