From:
Alyson L Taylor-White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:46:07 -0400
Hi there - if it's any help, on a tour of an old house in Henrico we saw a
map and were told that "three notched" road was today's "Three Chopt" Road.
It turns into US Route 250 or what is Broad Street.  For fun, I went that
way to Charlottesville that way one time, and the old parts of Three Chopt
Road winds around 250 for some distance.  ATW