From:
Anita Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 16:57:45 -0700
Yes, and here you are wasting good time and space defending him (or attacking me). If you read my posts you would know that the only time I see anything from yosouth, is when someone responds and attaches his (mostly negative) post. I cannot tell you which posts you have responded to over this last week, let alone anytime prior to that. So it is interesting to me that you would make a statement like that about me.  In fact I will not be reading or responding to any of your postings, since this is a Virginia History list, and you do not seem interested in History.

Anita