From:
charles ortel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 14:51:12 -0800
Jon-

Thank you for prompt and helpful response.

I found Brenner's work helpful but wish that he had
continued his analysis through 1689 and also that he
brought focus to the cross Atlantic activities of
merchants in other English trading centers.

I will look for the articles you suggest.

Kind regards,

C.

Charles K. Ortel
Millbrook, N.Y. 12545