From:
"Lonny J. Watro" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 19:06:57 -0400
Thanks for the well wishes, but I'm just adding my 2 cents worth to whomever
is researching portable toilets in Virginia. Although, I'm not sure my 2
cents was really worth much.  Oh btw and IMHO, you guys could use a few more
in Albemarle County!!! (haha) Restrooms, that is. It's very difficult
traveling around the county trampling through cemetaries and such as
restrooms are few and far between. I guess after this history lesson though
all I really needed was a couple of rain soaked corn cobs, a pair of split
bloomers and a hoop skirt and I wouldn't have needed a restroom. <wink wink>

Actually, I was referring to my own ramblings and my going off on a tangent
when I said, "Sorry, I don't know what this has to do Virginia history".
But, I wanted to offer what I knew about the functionality of the hoop skirt
for what it's worth.

Lonny