From:
"Jordan, Ervin L (elj7t)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2018 14:31:00 +0000
Dear fellow Virginian archivists and historians:

I am heartbroken over the passing of my friend E. Lee Shepard. Lee was one of the first friends I made in the archival profession. I'm heartbroken beyond words.

EJ

Prof. Ervin L. Jordan, Jr. (Associate Professor)

Research Archivist, Albert and Shirley Small Special Collections Library

University of Virginia