Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:05:59 -0500
My profound apologies to Paul, Brent, and everyone else.  My
most recent post was not intended for public consumption.

I think at this point I will just shut up, and let the
conversation move on.

I am very sorry, Paul, that I inadvertantly expressed my
frustration in a public forum.  For the record, I have found
my past conversations with you, private and public,
enlightening and stimulating.  I know you to be a scholar of
good will and intellectual generosity--which I hope helps
explain some of my frustration in the current conversation.
I really do not believe that your views and mine are all
that far apart.

Kevin
Kevin R. Hardwick, Ph.D.
Department of History