From:
"Vejnar Robert J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:48:12 -0400
Sorry Mr. Browning, but you're wrong.

Again, I urge anyone who is interested in really learning about all the
problems associated with the simplistic answer Mr. Browning insists on
offering to please consult the professionals at the Society of American
Archivists or, if you prefer, the National Archives in Washington.
Again, as far as I know, there are no American National Standards
Institute (ANSI) standards regarding digitization as a means of
preservation.

Robert Vejnar

Archivist
Emory & Henry College Archives