From:
Catherine Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:54:01 -0500
BackStory With the American History Guys just aired a radio show on the
history of voting that you might be interested in; it includes a
soundscape and verbal description of what it would have been like to
vote in colonial Virginia. Check it out!
<http://www.backstoryradio.org/2008/10/early-and-often-voting-in-america-2/>

--
Catherine Moore
Assisting Producer of Research