From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:51:01 -0400
Where did it say they could NOT withdraw?  And if they had no right
to seceed then why did they amend the constitution AFTER the war to
THEN declare a state could not seceed.  How can you take away
something that supposedly wasn't there in the first place?  I have a
hard time belieive you re Distinguished Professor of Law.  What kind
of law?  Certainly not Constitutional Law.