From:
Melinda Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:38:23 +0000
Anne,
An interesting account-- from a younger viewpoint-- was written by Henry Spelman,
who came to Jamestown as a boy (another like Thomas Savage who was left to live with the
Indians to learn about them).  It might be helpful to read:
http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/etcbin/jamestown-browse?id=J1040

-Melinda
--
Melinda C. P. Skinner