From:
Walter Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 06:15:32 -0400
Hyperbole - an extravagant exaggeration! This once great Republic might do itself well to revert an elementary role
of doing only the business of minting coin and maintaining a navy -- and do that from a place so remote in Kansas
that not even "Auntie Emmm" could find her way home. - W. R. Waddell, Jr.