From:
Kevin Hardwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:17:01 -0400
The WMQ devoted part of an issue a few years ago to the book.  I think it
is fair to say that most of the commentary from historians was critical,
although to lesser or greater degrees depending on the historian and on the
region under discussion.

The two commentator/critics for the Chesapeake region were James Horn and
Warren Billings, both of whom were quite critical of that portion of the
book.  Ned Landsman, if I recall correctly, discussed the argument for the
middle colonies, and was somewhat more sympathetic.

--On Monday, August 19, 2002 11:54 AM -0400 Douglas Day <[log in to unmask]>

--
Kevin R. Hardwick, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor