From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 01:46:33 -0500
J. South,

This is a list on Virginia History. What I had to say to Cynthia was not
related, but an explanation of my website and an invitation for her students
to participate as other students have.

As to being fired or prosecuted, I am long past that. I am a retired teacher
who does an educational website as my retirement project. And, I will be
adding Nat Turner to the Famous Americans, hopefully this week or soon after
I do John Paul Jones. I am almost at the end of a massive math project, and
will not try to start anything else until it is finished.

But, if you haven't put Cynthia off by your ranting about "mass murder"
instead of taking into account the reasons why the man did it, you may learn
from Cynthia how this subject is being taught in at least one Virginia
school.

J South, since you can't seem to remember who is who on here, I am a retired
teacher who was once a special ed (LD, MR, etc.) high school teacher who
later taught computers to primary students and who also taught a variety of
subjects in home schooling and long term substitutions at the end of my
career. History is a part of what I do in retirement, but it is also a hobby
for me, as it seems to be for you as well.

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org