From:
Jane Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 01:23:11 -0200
Susan:  Hi.  Off and on for the past several years I have sort of been keeping up with the new Fairfax County Public Library and the new Virginia Room.  I must say I am impressed with the construction and the architectural illustrations of the building.  I love the area and fell in love with it after me and my mom visited the area ten(!!) years ago this summer.  Keep up the good work.  Jane Steele,MA.