From:
Jon Kukla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 13:22:07 -0400
Sir,
    I too have been following these debates since the early 70s, and was
therefore interested that you mention having written a book with your wife
about the Jefferson family.  It is not among the books listed on your
Jefferson Heritage website (all of which I have read) and both a title and
an author search in the UVA library online catalogue came up with
nothing, though I do find this entry (below) in the Library of Virginia
on-line catalogue.
    Is this the book to which you refer?  If so, thank you for bringing it
to our attention.  I hope to look at it next time I'm in the LVA archives
reading room.
--
Jon Kukla
www.JonKukla.com <http://www.jonkukla.com/>

LVA Online Catalogue title search for "Jefferson family of Virginia" :
Record 1 out of 1         Call Number    34750
Author    Barger, Herbert, 1926-
Title    The Jefferson family of Virginia.
  Other Title    Jefferson family genealogical notes.
  Edition    Rev. in 1990.
  Publication    Compiled in 1987.
  Material    112 leaves.
Summary    This accession, compiled by Herbert and Evelyn Barger, concerns
the
  ancestors and descendants of Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), third president
of the
  United States, and resident of Albemarle County, Virginia. Includes
genealogical
   tables and photographs.
Format    Photocopies.
Genre/Form    Genealogical tables.
   Genealogies -- Virginia -- Albemarle County.
   Photographs.
Added Entry    Barger, Evelyn Dorothy Lee Bomar, 1930-
Series    Genealogical notes collection; 34750.