From:
Digital Heritage of Virginia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Digital Heritage of Virginia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2008 06:45:42 -0400
Many thanks, Juretta.  Yes, life sure has become complicated, with the
anthrax scare et al.

I'll look into contacting them.  Somebody else already suggested Bob
Sheldon, who I think is in the music division.

Randy