From:
Catherine Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:20:06 -0400
Thanks for writing, Craig, and congrats on your grant (I'm assuming you
were at the grant recipient session because you were awarded a grant)!
I'll make sure to include a nod to VFH next time I post to VA-Hist. I
also wanted to let you know that you don't have to miss out on the
History Guys--you can listen to the show online at
www.backstoryradio.org. If you go to "Archives" and then to the shows
that have already aired, you can listen for free. You can also sign up
for a free podcast there, if you're into that sort of thing. Thanks for
the note, and take care!
Catherine

--
Catherine Moore

Research Assistant
BackStory With the American History Guys
Virginia Foundation for the Humanities Radio
145 Ednam Dr.
Charlottesville, VA 22903
www.backstoryradio.org
434-924-4403