From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:55:09 -0400
Ask the Smithsonian, they have rooms full of old, outdated machinery
they need [and need to maintain, and find parts for], to make use of
the outdated types of media they have, and could not read or utilize
otherwise.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone