From:
"W. Scott Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 20:32:54 -0400
Lonny,

Cresap's Rifles (Maryland Rifles, 1st Company) is a fairly famous Rev War
unit. Here are some sites that may prove useful:

http://hometown.aol.com/CaptCresap/page/index.htm (includes some primary
sources)
http://www.americanrevolution.org/riflemen.html
http://www.muzzleblasts.com/vol1no3/articles/cresap.html

W. Scott Breckinridge Smith
The Antiquaries, LC - Historical Research & Consulting
Post Office Box 75, Lynchburg, Virginia 24505
H:434-528-3995 M:434-401-3995 http://www.TheAntiquaries.com