From:
"Lonny J. Watro" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 02:48:21 -0500
Sort of like the teenagers, eh? They want to be different from their
parents, but funny how they all want to look the same as each other - LOL.

One of my favorite lines from a movie are from the remake of Robinhood with
Kevin Cosner. In it a little peasant girl asks the Moor, "Did God paint
you?"
And he replies with a chuckle, "I suppose he did."
The little girl asks, "Why?"
"Why?", the Moor ponders for a moment and says, "It is because Ali loves
wonderous variety."