From:
Angie Wilderman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2014 13:57:44 -0400
I agree with you.  My parents are both buried in NYC a long way from me but
I arrange for flowers each Christmas and am sorry that I cannot get to
their gravesite.  I remember at age 20 going to the cemetery where my
mother's ancestors are buried and feeling very connected.   I hope that I
have a headstone with my name on it too.  I guess I should make
arrangements and not leave it to chance.

--
*Angie Wilderman*
Bermuda Hundred Chapter NSDAR

*Our greatest responsibility is to be good ancestors.  Jonas Salk**God,
what do you think I should do?*
*May the Lord Bless and Keep You!, The Lord let His Face shine upon you,
and be gracious to you! The Lord look upon you kindly and give you Peace!*