From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:26:10 -0400
J. South,

Everyone elected to the presidency is "inexperienced" in some degree or
another, unless they have served already, in which case, they can be judged
on their record.

Why did the south want the federal forts to be surrended to them anyway? Had
they paid for them? Resupplying a fort is not reason to fire on it. It is
reason to ask what is going on and set another date, if desired, to
surrender the fort. But, the term "surrender" suggests that the south
expected it to be a gift. What consideration were they giving for this fort?

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org