From:
Tom Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:47:20 -0400
John,

Sorry to plague you with questions as there no likelihood that I'll be able
to throw light on your quest, but:

1)  Were the passes issued in rural areas?
2)  Is there any commonality in the locus of issue?
3)  Have you looked back in five year increments (or the period of
reregistry in the area of the passes) to ascertain if this is a cyclic
phenomenon perhaps associated with the rush of initial registration?

tom