From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 19:46:05 -0400
Seems I've heard something on tv news about someone in VA, perhaps
Chesterfield, refusing to sell his property to an African-American woman
because he has a clause as such in his deed.

Apparently, history is not complete on this issue.

                                 Anne

Anne Pemberton

http://www.erols.com/stevepem
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org