From:
Jon Kukla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 14:24:36 -0400
Look forward to reading Professor Lubunski's book - and until then will
not trouble the list further over my having (mis?)read the second half of
a short blurb sentence somewhat differently than may have been intended.
   Am especially intrigued with the idea, posed by Professor Lubunski, of
Madison's conversion to the idea that a bill of rights might be
beneficial - a first step perhaps in his 1790s transit from the
Federalist Papers arguments to the Kentucky Resolutions of 1798 ?
jk

Phone 434-376-2044 or 800-514-7463

Fax 434-376-2647

- M. Lynn Davis, Office Manager