From:
Iona White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2011 10:29:51 -0500
The recent postings in reference to Richmond's Revolutionary Patriots
cemetery walk brought this question to mind.

Can anyone tell me the burial location of John Ashby (3rd Va. Reg) died
11 Dec 1776, Philadelphia, from "wounds received in battle"?  (or refer
me to a good reference)

John was from Stafford Co., VA. 1731-1776.

I enjoy reading the postings of this group. I learn interesting Virginia
history.
Iona (follower in Missouri)