From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:40:24 -0600
I am a Hawkins descendant, therefore I am most interested in that part of
the family. It is 'humorous' to me, since the Craig's are such renowned
Baptist and my wife's family is very 'tangled' to the Methodist of this
period.
Her ancestor is Major Green Hill, NC militia, on whose plantation the
Methodist held the first Methodist conference with Asbury there. SMALL WORLD
isn't it?
Thanks and any info you wish to share I am the proverbial sponge.
JP Adams
Texas