From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 19:49:35 -0500
Kevin,

I followed you advice and changed the wording of his "mission from God" to
that he "reported" it, which he did in his "Confession".

The page is not an essay and I do not provide my conclusions on other pages.
Of course, with the exceptions of Jefferson Davis and Harry Byrd, I have not
dealt with persons for whom conclusions can be drawn in such a manner. The
ONLY reason that Davis and Byrd are on the site is because they are in the
SOLs. The same reason guided me in including Nat Turner. My intent is to
include anyone specifically named in the SOLs, and until Ms Hasley said I'd
missed the fact that Nat Turner was there, I thought I had them all.

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org