From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 21:44:20 -0500
1.	Secession - Declaration of Independence. READ IT this is where the
concept of secession was espoused by the Honorable Thomas Jefferson, and the
founders of our country.
2.	Texas - is the only State that may have the LEGAL right to secede.
When we contracted to become a state, this codicil was included in our
contract - treaty. We also have or had the right to divide into FIVE states
and really antagonize the rest of you all.
3.	If Texas were to secede and regain our original territory, we would
regain most of New Mexico, Colorado and parts of Oklahoma.
4. 	Texas would become the 6th largest member of OPEC. We would also be
drilling off the coast of Florida, California, New Jersey just like Cuba and
China as well as processing all of those oil sands in our northern counties
of Texas called Colorado.
5.	Not counting the mineral deposits of Uranium, Gold and other heavy
metals in our western state of New Mexico.
The good part is we would lead the way in renewable industry, wind and
Hydroelectric as well as our numerous refineries to send to the rest of the
US at 140 per barrel. I remember when the rest of the country was mad at
Texas when oil was $36 per barrel, I wonder what it will be like at $150 per
barrel.
Thanks
John Philip Adams
Texas