From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:46:14 -0400
another place I was just reading says Rolfe had been ill and had
drawn up a will in 1621, so maybe his death the following year had
nothing to do with the massacre. Or it did, in a roundabout way.
Wounded? Subjected to harsher living conditions than normal after the
disruptions of the massacre, which were more than an unwell man could
deal with?

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone