From:
Jurretta Heckscher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2006 01:21:31 -0400
Also, you can search the Library of Congress Prints & Photographs
Online Catalog (PPOC), http://www.loc.gov/rr/print/catalog.html, on the
word Jamestown for a wealth of images.  Click "Gallery View" on the hit
list page to get previews of the images, and note that when you get to
the bibliographic record for an image you can click on the thumbnail
there for larger views.

If you search on the string Jamestown Exposition, using the "Match all
of these words" option, you can narrow your search to photos of the
1907 exposition.

Randy or anyone else doing photographic or print research, please feel
free to contact me off-list if you have additional questions about
PPOC.

--Jurretta Heckscher