From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:39:14 -0600
May I jump in for a brief comment.
The DNA test you all are refferring to occurred in 1998, correct? They are telling us who the mummy bleonged to in 2,000 BC with the technolgy that is availble today, 2009, eleven years later. Would someone redo the test or analysis of the existing data and see how clsoe we can get to a 37/37 match.
I for one hope Sally and TJ had a loving and kind relationship, it only seems fitting that the father of the Declaration should have experinced some happiness. I don't believe Sally was "FORCED" into this realtionship, no matter what the relationship was then. BTW, her emancipation papers were dated way before TJ died, and she presented them after his demise, correct? If this is true, why did she stay, coluld she have cared for TJ?
JPAdams
Texas