From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:44:35 -0400
Ron:

You may find some clues at the Virginia Center for Digital History
web site by Marie Tyler-McGraw and Deborah Lee, "Virginia Emigrants
to Liberia" at

http://www.vcdh.virginia.edu/liberia/index.php?page=Home

Search under emigrants and then type in the ship's name, "Cyrus".
Dates of its departures and arrivals are given, along with all of the
passengers at any given voyage.

Further information about the ship itself may well  be found in *The
African Repository* which was a monthly journal published by the
American Colonization Society.  Copies are at the state library's
special collections  unit, as well as the Library of Congress.

Good luck,
Craig Kilby