From:
James Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2011 14:07:57 -0400
Hello Jerry
Depending upon your level of interest I have a suggestion for locating
Isaiah.  I had a similar but different situation. I had a Rev War ancestor
and I had visited his grave but Thought he had been moved from the original
graveyard. He is in Bedford County Va. I went to the Bedford Museum and they
had the records from Va Power Company who did the hydro electric project
that gave us Smith Mtn Lake. VPC had relocated a number of graves and my
ancestor's was one. The VPC records indicated church and located of his
original burial and I was able to locate it on a map and the site is now in
about 200 feet of water. I guess I will never visit there but it was
interesting to find original burial site.

--
Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach