From:
Patricia Watkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:58:36 -0400
Lena,

You are in luck!! Go to this link on the LVA website, http://www.lva.lib.va.us/whatwehave/photo/index.htm, scroll down and click on the link to "School Buildings Service Photographs."  From that point you may can do basic searches (using county names for subjects, or even as "words anywhere), or you can click on the link below the searches, entitled "About the School...Photographs.  That should give you many examples of various school designs; also note the related resources link.

Have fun,
Pat Watkinson
Library of Virginia