Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 17:32:46 -0500
mr. forsythe,
may i suggest that you ask mr. finkelman to be the one not to bring up partisan politics rather than implore him not to respond to mr. maass' post? it isn't mr. maass who is the rabble rouser on this list!
it is usually only a matter of time before mr. finkelman brings any controversial subject around to "conservatives and/or republicans" or state versus religion issues or bigots and racists versus the Enlightened Ones.
the man can only lay low for so long and then he has to stir things up; he just can't help it.
maybe he is a democrat liberal! whadda ya' think?
deane mills
york county va