From:
Tom Gilmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2008 14:55:45 -0700
Re. #7:  I assume this is a reference to a DNA test, and while I am not
disagreeing with you,  I would like to see the DNA results and the total
number of matches.   Does anyone have a link to the site with theactual  DNA
test results and not just someone's interpretation of those results?
--Tom Gilmore