Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2008 16:57:55 -0500
Thanks. I knew someone would object. I use the translation that leaves no doubt as to the meaning of the last few lines.  You can get to the same conclusion by puzzling your way through the antique constructions of the KJV (or are you actually suggesting a different interpretation of those lines?).

DD