From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 23:46:22 -0500
I like the idea I once heard that we change our names to "pink
people" and "brown people." It would be more accurate, and look a how
it discharges so much of the emotional baggage "black" and "white" have!

Nancy
pink person from Rich'mun

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone