From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 17:59:02 -0500
Isn't there a SOUTHERN BIBLE collection group that keeps Bibles as a
genealogical reference. ROOTSWEB, Ancestry, possibly even Cindy's list, or
the LDS groups should be able to assist. What state is the Bible? If old
enough, the state archives, such as the Archives at the STATE OF Texas
library would take it in as a donation.
JPAdams
Texas