From:
Anne Gwaltney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:25:29 -0500
Thank you Tom & Barbara.

You said, better than I could, what I have been thinking as I read these recent posts.  What's over is over.  It is what it is.  Every group in history has wronged and been wronged by someone else.  Remember it accurately so that it is not forgotten and learn from it what not to do to others. You cannot fix the past, only now and, perhaps, the future.

Anne in Brooklyn