From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 22:08:15 -0400
Lyle,

I just checked google for a couple of sites. You can interpret them as you
will:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/natturner/

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part3/3p1518.html

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USASturner.htm

http://www.melanet.com/nat/nat.html

http://www.historybuff.com/library/refslave.html

This is from the first entries in Google. I overlooked none of them. It
would seem that "mass murder" is in the eyes of the beholders. To put down
this "insurrection", hundred of blacks were tortured and killed. So, who
were the "mass murderers"?

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert